Please read the instructions, before you start with the test procedure and before you open the sealed pouch with the test cassette!
- Follow the exact instructions on the package insert / instructions for use.
- Only use the included pipette.
- This test is solely intended for “in vitro” use.
- Do not swallow.
- Contaminated blood can produce false results.
- The test can only be used once.
- Dispose of immediately after use (do not put it aside!).
- Do not use the test after it has passed its expiration date.
- Do not use the test if the bag is not sealed or contains holes in it.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage of the test:
- Store at temperatures from 4° C to 30° C.
- Store in a sealed bag.
- Keep away from sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Do not freeze.
- Use a watch to measure evaluation time.
- Read the result within the specified time (e.g. 15 minutes). Do not refer to the result after such time.
- Due to technical constraints involved in quick tests, the result will change after the time specified – it is then no longer a valid result after that time.
Before application of the test:
- If the test was stored in a cold room, wait until the test has reached a temperature of 10° C to 30° C.
- Wash your hands thoroughly to avoid contamination of the sample.
- When performing the test on another person, make sure to wear disposable gloves.
Now please choose your test kit:
Code AFP – Apha-Fetoprotein (multiple cancers) test kit for blood
Code PSA – Prostate cancer (PSA) test kit for blood
Code CEA – Carcinoembryonic Antigen (bowel cancer) test kit for blood
Code TRO – Troponin (cardiac infarction) test kit for blood